Sunday, April 5, 2009

One step here, one step there.....

That's right! Emma started taking her first steps this weekend. A little step here and there, nothing major but I just know that any day now she'll let go and start walking. THEN, the real fun begins. She is so cute about it. She'll be sitting on the floor then gets up on her own, looks around to see if anyone is looking, then if she thinks no one is watching she'll take one or two steps then sit back down. She's such a cutie pie!! If we make a big deal about it she'll get a great big smile on her face and starts to clap so hard that she falls back.

I can't believe this time is here already. Seems like just yesterday I was waiting for her to pick her head up on her own. Now she's almost walking. WOW!

2 comments:

The Neely Family said...

Oh, Sandra, I cannot believe it!!! She is getting so big. How exciting!!!

The MessyBlessyMomma said...

Already? Who said she could. I would suggest knocking her down :)