Thursday, November 6, 2008
Happy 1/2 Birthday to Emma!!!
Our little Emma turned 6 months old yesterday! I can't believe how fast this milestone came. Here are a few fun facts about the youngest little Vigil:
* Emma weighs 18 lbs 13.5 oz and is 26 1/4 inches long!!
* She likes to suck 2 fingers on her right hand
* She has no teeth
* She loves her exersaucer and bumbo
* Bath time soothes her
* She has eaten squash, sweet potatoes, pears, apples, carrots and has sucked on watermelon
* Madison makes her laugh
* She loves to people watch. She is happiest walking around a store looking at all the new faces
* She loves having little conversations with anyone
* She loves rolling over, especially when she's getting a diaper change
* She has not sat up on her own yet
* She has been to Austin
* Our nickames for her so far have been lovey girl, sweet baby Emma and Emmita
* I love putting BIG bows on her! Her hair fell off last month and she's now a baldie!
* She sticks her tongue out when she smiles.