Thursday, May 7, 2009
Happy Birthday Emma
I can't believe our little Emma is a whole year old already!!!! She has grown and changed so much in this short time. Here are a few little tidbits about the youngest little Vigil.
* Emma walks! She started at around 11 1/2 months and looks simply adorable wobbling around the house.
* She has 6 teeth- 4 top and 2 bottom
* Emma's vocabulary consists of mama, dada and shaking her head no.
* She's an eater! (see weight below) Emma loves potatoes, egg, grapes, cheerios, chicken and chicken soup.
* We finally got this little one to sleep in her room. YAY!
* Emma loves books, especially touch n feel books and any book that makes noises.
* Emma loves loves loves to follow Madison around and do everything she does. I'm sure this will get on Madison's nerves soon but for now she loves it.
Here are my big girls one year stats:
weight: 25 lbs 2 oz (90th percentile)
height: 30 inches (75th percentile)
I completly blanked on her head measurement but I do remember it being in the 90th percentile. All in all my girl is healthy as can be. She had four vaccinations, which are never fun but she did well.